Izile of Izile's Oddities has tagged me with the "5 Things that someone might not know about me". Now I did a similar tag last year but I think I can probably come up with 5 more... Hmmm...
1. I absolutely refuse to pass on chain mail, I don't care how much you threaten me with bad luck and immediate punishment I will NOT do it!
2. In the winter I usually wear men's shoes...they just feel more comfortable, what can I say.
3. I love gardening. By August my garden is usually in a very sad state because this area is horribly rough on plants, but I still do it every year. The joy is in the process...
4. I can sometimes taste color. It's a weird on again off again thing.
5. I hate math and barely managed to pass it in school but have somehow ended up in charge of all my family finances, and doing a damn fine job of them too...who'd have thought it?!
Now unfortunately the absolute expressed in #1 extends to tagging other people with these...I just can't do it. But feel free to tag yourselves if you have the desire and let us know in my comments:)
I just returned from a wonderful trip to the mountains and I hope to have some fun photos up soon of a fabric-aholic's paradise...stay tuned!